IDD Training Specialist
*Full-time *Excellent Benefits *Competitive Pay
High School Diploma or GED
Interested candidate must have knowledge of Developmental Disabilities and experience working with challenging behaviors
Valid Driver's License required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To teach life skills to the consumers of the ATF which include activities of daily living, social/community integration, vocational and academic skills.
- Conduct assessments, care plans, and implementation procedures.
- Complete all electronic progress documentation.
- Participate as an Interdisciplinary Team member in cooperation with other Day/Voc service provisions, consumer families and ancillary providers.
- Comply with ODP regulations regarding 2380 Adult Training Facilities and Training Specialist definitions.
EOE Drug Free
Send cover letter and resume to:
TCV MH/MR, Inc.
723 Braddock Avenue
Braddock, PA 15104